- Dr. Keshari is a pioneer in research in the field of Condensed Matter Physics (Experimental) and Nanotechnology.
- He is continuously contributing to the social and scientific community through teaching and research since 2005.
- He started his career as a Scientist from University of Allahabad in 2005 through the DST funded Nano-mission project Nanotechnology Application Center.
- Later on, he joined Gautam Buddha University in 2011 as an 'Assistant Professor' in the Applied Physics department.
- He has published many research documents in his field. Currently, he is supervising many Ph.D. and M.Sc. students for their dissertation and involve in teaching to many UG, PG and research students.
- He also procured many academic positions and responsibilities at various levels in the Gautam Buddha University as assigned.
1. September 28, 2011, to Present: â€˜Assistant Professorâ€™ at Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida.
(Responsibilities: Teaching, Research, Curriculum development, development of laboratories, Planning and Administration)
2. August 09, 2010, to January 04, 2011: Assistant Professor at Saroj Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow.
(Responsibilities: Head of the department of Applied Sciences who lead about 35 faculty members of different disciplines and about 600 B.Tech 1st-year students of different branches. Taught Engg. Physics and Nanosciences.)
(Responsibilities: Courses design, Developments of Labs)
(Responsibilities: Facility development, Application of instruments in characterizing nanostructured materials, Synthesis & Characterization of Nanophosphors/Nano-magnet/Semiconductor Nanocrystals (Quantum Dots)) /Conjugates of QDs with organic/bio-molecules for Nano-electronics, Opto-electronics Devices, Solid State Lighting, Display Technology and for Biomedical Applications), Advisor: Dr. Avinash C. Pandey
(Responsibilities: Design and Characterization of Organic light-emitting diodes)
Lab: SAMTEL CENTER FOR DISPLAY TECHNOLOGIES, Advisor: Prof. Y. N. Mohapatra
(In the field of Nanotechnology, Submitted on October 2009 and Awarded on June 2010),
Thesis title: Quantum Confined Atom-based Nanomaterials for their Application in Electronics, Opto-electronic Devices and in Biology, Advisor: Dr. Avinash C. Pandey
Thesis title: Design of a Microwave absorber in X-band having wedge-tapered absorber arrays with a coating of resin-ferrite composite.
Advisor : Prof.B R Vishvakarma (Dept. of Electronics Engg., IT-BHU, Varanasi)
Project: Design & Characterization of (Ba, Sr) TiO3 based Capacitors.
Advisor: Prof. Dhananjai Pandey/Dr. Rajiv Ranjan (School of Materials Science & Technology, IT-BHU, Varanasi)