He is working as an Assistant Professor in School of Buddhist Studies and Civilization, since 2012 at Gautam Buddha University. He had been total 19 years of Industrial Experience as an Assistant Librarian, in Centre for Environment Education, Ahmadabad, Gujarat. He has been six year experience of research work. He is Faculty Coordinator the course of â€˜Bodhi Mindfulness Meditationâ€™. Through this course 1200+ Students did gets benefits from mindfulness meditation in GBU campus from 2013. His teachings have been deeply influential in bringing mindfulness and compassion practice to psychotherapy and stress reduction science. He has been 20 years experience and practices of different kind of Buddhist meditation. He studied and Practicing in different types of Buddhist meditation by expert meditation masters in Triratna Buddhist Community. It is International Buddhist movement. He was ordained into the Triratna Buddhist Order since 2006. He published 34+ Papers, Articles subject on Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Meditation and Mindfulness in various Journals. He is engaged Buddhist activist. He did 18 years dhamma work at Gujarat state. And currently he is spreading Buddhaâ€™s teaching and meditation practices among the people nearby Gautam Buddha University, Noida and Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh. He is the author of three books on Buddhist philosophy and Buddhist Meditation.
- Ph.D. in Buddhist Philosophy at Gujarat Vidhyapeeth, Ahmedabad, 2009 Thesis Title: Acharya Shantidevkrut Bodhicharyavatar: Samikshatmak Adhyan.
- M.Phil. in Buddhist Philosophy in First Class at Gujarat Vidhyapeeth, Ahmedabad, April-2007. Thesis Title: Bouddhdarshan ka Itihas aur Darshan-mimansh
- Masterâ€™s Degree in Buddhist, Jain & Gandhi Philosophy in First Class, Gujarat Vidhyapeeth, Ahmedabad, June-2005. Thesis Title: Bouddhdharm main dhyan chatushthya:Nirvana-marg
- Masterâ€™s Degree in Sociology in Second Class at Nagpur University, March-1999.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Sociology in Second Class at Nagpur University, March-1997
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Library Science in Second Class at Nagpur University, March-1992
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Commerce in Second Class at Nagpur University, March-1991
- Higher Secondary(H.S.C.) in Second Class at Nagpur Board, March-1988
- Matriculation (S.S.C.) in Pass Grade at Nagpur Board, March-1986.
- U.G.C. Net in Buddhist Studies (Jain, Buddhism, Gandhism & Peace) qualified in June-2012
- U.G.C. Net in Comparative Religion Studies qualified in December-2012.
- U.GC Net in Pali Language qualified in December 2017
- Masterâ€™s Degree in Pali Language qualified in First Class at Nagpur University, March-2017.