Dr. Anita Kushwaha is Faculty on Contract in Department of Applied chemistry, School of Vocational Studies in Applied Sciences. She has 11 years of teaching experience of UG and PG students. She has done Ph.D. from Department of Chemistry, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi in Synthesis, Characterization and ab initio Calculation of pi-Conjugated ligand & its Coordination Polymers. She has specialization in the area of Coordination polymers and their derivatives and has several publications in International Journals. She has contributed chapters in book. She has attended various national and international conferences and presented her papers. She has supervised 04 M.Sc Dissertations. She is Lifetime Member of Indian science congress association (L19942). Currently she is associated with Department of Applied Chemistry, School of Vocational Studies & Applied Sciences, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, UP. She teaches B.Tech, B.Sc. and M.Sc. students
Ph.D: Ph.D. in Department of Chemistry, Banaras Hindu University, (BHU) Varanasi, 2010
Thesis Title: Synthesis, Characterization and ab initio Calculation of pi-Conjugated ligand & its Coordination Polymers.
M.Sc.: Master of Science, in Inorganic Chemistry, U. P. Collage, Varanasi.
B.Sc.: Biology & Chemistry, U. P. Collage, Varanasi.
Coordinator of Engineering Chemistry (Sep- Dec.2021)
5. 7-Days Faculty Development Program on Computational Chemistry of Materials: Molecule, Solids, Nanoparticles and Biological Activity. August 15 – 22, 2022
4. National Workshop on Advanced Analytical Techniques in Research and Development, Organized by Amity Institute of Applied Sciences, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, 20 – 21 December 2012.
3. Research training organized at Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Noida Campus. This training is offered by the Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay, funded by the National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India, in January 2020
2. Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Recent advances on Molecular Chemistry and Functional Materials”
Organized by the AICCRS under the umbrella of Amity University Noida Campus, August 17 –21, 2020.
1. National e-Workshop on “Instrumentation Techniques in Chemical Sciences” (ITCS-2021), Department of Chemistry Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) Institute of Physical Sciences for Study & Research June 25–29, 2021.
- Faculty on Contract at the Department of Applied Chemistry, School of Vocational Studies and Applied Sciences, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida (August 2021 – Present).
- Guest Faculty at the Department of Applied Chemistry, School of Vocational Studies and Applied Sciences, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida (August 2016 – June 2021).
- Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Science, Galgotia Collage of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida (August 2010 – June 2014).