Dr. Pooja Gupta has been working as an Asst. Professor in the Department of Education and Training, Gautam Budhha University, Greater Noida since October 2021. She started her career as TGT (Science) in Kendriya Vidyalya Birpur, Birpur Cantt., Dehradun. She has 16 years of teaching experience in Teacher Education Department of various institutions of repute.
She has supervised Ph.D. scholars and Post Graduated students in the field of Education. She has many research papers and articles published in her name in National and International Journal of repute. She has presented 30 research papers in National and International Conferences/ Seminars. She has chaired conference sessions and has also been an invitee speaker in seminars/webinars organized by reputed colleges and Universities. She has been invited as a judge panelist in National Science Congress, National Science Exhibition, Kendriya Vidyalya and in Science Festival organized by DPS, Amritsar and many schools in NCR region. She is the Founder President of VIPNET Science club affiliated with Vigyan Prasar, DST, Govt. of India. and has been conducting various activities for the promotion of science education in community. She has convened many International and National conferences and Workshops in Noida International University, Greater Noida. She is also associated with NGOs like Hamari Mitti Society (an Initiative of IIT, Mumbai) and Global Helping Hand, Jammu.
UGC NET qualified (Education) (Year- 2011)
M.A. (Economics) (Year- 2009) From Annamalai University with First Division (Secured 65% Marks)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (Year- 2005) From H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar.
Title of Thesis – “A study of the effect of Social Maturity and Anxiety on Academic Achievement and Level of Aspiration of secondary class science students.’
Master of Education (M.Ed.) (Year- 2001) From H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar(Secured 70% Marks)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (Year- 2000)From H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar.(Secured 73% Marks)
Master of Science (M.Sc. Organic Chemistry) (Year- 1998) From H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar.
(Secured 76% marks)
Orientation/ Workshops/ Short Term Course/ FDP
· Web of Science Academy course on ‘Introduction to Ethical Publishing Behaviour’ on 3/23/2022
· Completed AICTE ATAL online elementary FDP on ‘Art and Science of effective teaching: Strategies and Methods’ from 21/2/2022 to 25/2/2022 at Dev Samaj College of Women, Chandigarh.
· Completed 4 Week Orientation Program for Faculty of Higher Education with Grade A+ organized by Ramanugan college, Delhi University.
· Completed 11 modules of online course on Lifelong Learning and Community Learning Centers from UNESCO, Bangkok.
· Participated in one week Faculty Development Program on Emerging Trends in Research Methodology organized by MSCW in collaboration with Hans raj college Delhi University from 7th Oct to 12th Oct 2019.
· Participated in 7 days UGC sponsored Professional Development Programme for Senior Faculty at JMI, New Delhi from 24th Dec to 31st Dec, 2018.
· Participated in 7 days Short Term Course on “Gender Sensitization’ at JMI, New Delhi from 23rd July to 28th July, 2018.
· Attended seven days Faculty Development Programme at Guru Ram Das College of Education, Delhi on the topic “Innovative Educational Leaders” from 21st- 27th Dec, 2017.
· Attended 7- days Intel Teach Program (Essential Course) conducted by Intel Tech from 2nd- 7th March, 2009
· Innovative practices for preparing micro and macro lesson plan (IPEM, Ghaziabad), 20-21 March, 2010.
· Development of Audio-Visual materials (NCPE, G.B. Nagar), 24th April, 2010.