More than 15 years of experience of working in development sector; Worked as Consultant and Senior Programme Manager in Dr. A. V. Baliga Memorial Trust and led three major projects of Plan India namely Child Centered Community Development Program (CCCDP), Safer City for Girls Program and Young Health Program; Point Person of Child Protection Committee of the organization. During the COVID 19 pandemic and lockdown, worked for relief distribution and awareness generation among communities and appreciated by Delhi Commission for the Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR). I also supervised students/interns of graduate and post graduate students of Social Work from different universities.
Working as one of the experts in a project Life skill program for youths and psychosocial wellbeing and quality of life of inmates after the prison terms lodged in Tihar Jail No. 5
Worked as Member, Social Worker in Juvenile Justice Board-II, Delhi Gate, NCT of Delhi, and participated in Board Proceedings of more than 1000 cases of Children in Conflict with as per the guidelines of Juvenile Justice Act; was Member of committee of the Drafting Committee of Model Rule of Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 consituted by by DWCD, Government of India. Worked with Young Offenders in Tihar Prison for their psychosocial support and rehabilitation work.
Worked as Teaching faculty in Department of Social Work, Teerthankar Mahaveer University, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh 2013-2014 and fieldwork coordinator of the deaprtment.
Worked for Area Specialist (Social and Economic) in GreenC india on assignments such as Need Assessment, R&R and CSR activities in Singraulli in Madhya Pradesh; Master Trainer and supportive supervisor for ICTC counsellors in Global Fund Project (HIV/AIDS).
Conducted capacity building training programmes on Child Rights, Protection of Children from Sexual Offences 2012, Gender and Violence and other developmental issues of children and women. Worked as Master Trainer and supportive supervisor on HIV/AIDS issues in migrants under Global Fund Project, Round-7 (Working in the area of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria);
Was Programme Manager, District Resource Centre (DRC), the DRC work was appreciated and awarded by Hon’ble President of India for good work under Mission Convergence/Stree Shakti programme in DRC, North West District in Delhi.
Associated with CSOs/NGOs like Society for All round Development (SARD), Care Village Foundation, Dev Educational and Youth Society, Anubhuti, Delhi Police on children issues such as education, health and protection issues of children and youths; presented and published articles and papers on issues ranging from child rights and homeless and destitute in edited books and journals; associated with number of NGOs working in the .
· 2018- Doctor of Philosophy from Department of Social Work, University of Delhi; Title Health Issues of the Homeless Population in the NCT of Delhi.
· 2005-2007- M.A. (Social Work), I Div, Department of Social Work, University of Delhi.
· 2001-2002 - PG Diploma, Environmental Assessment & Disaster Management, I Div, Indian Institute Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun.
· 1993-1995- M.Sc. (Geology with Special paper in Sedimentary Environment), I Div, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
· 1990-1993- B.Sc. Hons (Geology), I Div, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
· 1988-1990- I.Sc.(Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English), I Div, Mrs. K.M.P.M. Inter College, Jamshedpur
· 1988- 10th (Matric), I Div, Mrs. K.M.P.M. High College, Jamshedpur