Dr. Gaurav Verma received Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in 2017 from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, India. He completed his post-doctorate in the emerging field of optical security systems based on biometrics. His broad research interests include optical signal processing, biometrics, optical image encryption and decryption, optical information processing, optical imagining, optical security, and authentication. Currently, he is working as a contract faculty at the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering in the School of Information and Communication Technology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, India. He has experience of 5+ years in teaching as well as research. He has published several research papers in international journals and has publications in international conferences. He has also reviewed many research papers in reputed journals.
· · Ph.D. (Optical security and authentication) from IIT Delhi.
· M.Tech.(Hons.) (Optical Communication) from SGSITS, Indore.
· B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from UPTU.
The list of UG/PG courses/labs in which he is involved is as follows:
1. Analog Electronics
2. Digital logic IC design
3. Linear Integrated Circuits
4. Digital Signal processing
6. Fundamentals of Computer Programming