Dr. Deepti Goyal has done Ph.D. from University of Kota, Kota, Rajasthan. She has many international and national research papers. Her research area is related to the synthesis of heterogeneous catalytic materials from waste materials. She has one Indian patent in her Credit. She has also written three book chapters in a book entitled â€˜Green Materials for Sustainable Water Remediation and Treatmentâ€™, Edited by Anuradha Mishra and James H. Clark, (2013), RSC Publishing, Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, UK. She has co-authored two books entitled â€œPhysical Chemistry Experiments: Theory and Practicalâ€(2014), â€œComprehensive chemistry: Theory and Practiceâ€.
She is life time member of (AEACI) Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry of India, Analytical Chemistry Division Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai, and Life time Member of â€œAcademy of Microscope Science & Technologyâ€, DMSRDE, Kanpur, India. Currently she is associated with Department of Applied Chemistry, School of Vocational Studies & Applied Sciences, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, UP.
Her hobbies include badminton and gardening.
Ph.D. Material Chemistry University of Kota, Kota, Rajasthan (2011)
Thesis:Synthesis and Characterization of Fly Ash Supported Nano-Crystalline Solid Base Catalysts and Their Catalytic Performances in Organic Transformations.Advisor:
Prof. Ashu Rani (Head, Deptt. of Pure and Applied Chemistry)
M.Phil (Chemistry) (62%) Bikaner University, Bikaner, Rajasthan (2007)
NET(UGC/CSIR) â€“ Chemistry (2006)
M.Sc.-Physical Chemistry (71.33%) MDS University, Ajmer, Rajasthan (2002)
B.Sc.â€“Biology & Chemistry (72%) MDS University, Ajmer, Rajasthan (2000)
Research/Faculty Associate in Department of Applied Chemistry
- Took Theory and Laboratory classes at UG and PG level.
- Member, Exam Cell, GBU.
- Associate Warden, Mahamaya Girls Hostel, GBU
- Member, Cultral Council (Dance), GBU
- Member Antiragging committee, GBU (2016-18)
- Attendance In-charge, Department of Applied Chemistry, SoVSAS, GBU
1. Online refresher course for higher education faculty, MHRD and AICTE Approved FDP (Aug 2019-31 Dec 2019)
2. One day workshop on â€œThin Films & Coating Technology: Science and Industryâ€ 13 November, 2017 CSIR-NPL, New Delhi.
3. One day workshop on â€œintellectual Property Rights and Scientific Researchâ€, jointly organized by School of Vocational Studies & Applied Sciences, Gautam Buddha University and Global Institute of Intellectual property, April 10 2017, New Delhi.
4. BRNS-AEACI Sixth School on Analytical Chemistry (SAC-6) at Analytical Chemistry Division, BARC, Mumbai during 13-20 May, 2013.