Dr.Priyanka Singh has been associated with Gautam Buddha University (GBU),School of Humanities and Social Sciences and the School of Law, Justice & Governance, for more than 10 years as faculty of Hindi Literature.
She has completed her PhD in Hindi Literature from Gautam Buddha University on topic ''Manvatavaadi drishtikon se Sant Ravidas ke kavya ka adhyyan''. Her teaching areas are - Hindi Kahani, Medieval poetry, Bhasha Vigyan, Hindi sahitya ka Adhunik itihas, Adhunik Hindi gadya vidhyaien, Dalit Sahitya .
Currently, Dr Priyanka Singh is helding several key administrative positions in the University such as Programme Officer Unit III, National Service Scheme, Member Proctorial Board and Students’ Affairs, University Examination Committee, Member Sports Council and Literary Club Faculty Coordinator etc.Several PG dissertations have also been supervised by her..
She has received A letter of appreciation - Vishwa Hindi sewi samman by Vishwa Hindi Manch at Bangkok in the year 2013 and also Awarded with ‘Shabd Shilpi Samman by Uttar Pradesh Bhasha Sansthan, Lucknow in the year 2018.
Dr.Singh has published numerous research papers in national and international research journals, chapters for edited books, poems and has presented many research papers at national and international conferences.She has publised research papers on work and life of Sant Ravidas, Dalit sahitya, Hindi Kahani, Stri vimarsh , Pravasi sahitya , Hindi bhasha, Hindi cinema.
- PhD on topic 'Manvatavaadi drishtikon se Sant Ravidas ke kavya ka adhyyan' at Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida under the supervision of Dr.Gyanaditya Shakya (Assistant Professor,GBU) and co-supervision of Dr.Ajmer Singh Kajal.(Professor, JNU)
· UGC-NET June 2010.
- MA (Hindi) from Hindu College, Delhi University in 2010
- BA Hons.(Hindi)from Lady Shri Ram College,Delhi University in 2008
- INTERMEDIATE (10+2) from DAV Public School, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP in 2005
- HIGH SCHOOL (10th) from DAV Public School, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP in 2003