I am the Founder JCC Member of the Centre for Rapid and Alternative Energy Mobility, Gautam Buddha University. This initiative focused on continuously exploring the vision for unearthing research in Rail Transportation‟ in the area of High-Speed Railway and Metro Trains. The centre is well equipped having full support from reputed Academia and Industrial collaborations. The centre advisory committees include, but not limited to Indian Railway Institute of Signal Engineering & Telecom, DMRC, NMRC, RDSO, L&T Technology Services, Thales, Bombardier, Ansaldo, Alstom, Siemens, Nippon, Hitachi, IIT Kharagpur, JNU and RAIL TECH – Saudi Arabia.
As an author and co-author, I have published papers in several reputed international journals such as IEEE transactions on Reliability, QRE, IJPE, RESS, QTQM, IETE, JPDC, etc. I have published more than 60 research papers in international journals and conferences.
I was awarded by Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers for IETE (Gowri Memorial Award) for Excellence (2016). I have guided seven Ph D students and currently guiding five Ph D students.
My work covers various diverse fields in the area of Signal Processing, Computer Communication Networks & Reliability Engineering. I am thirst to find an amicable progressive environment to generate resources for the self-sustainable organization.
- Ph. D. (Network Reliability)
- M. Tech. (Reliability Engineering)
- B. E. (Electronics Engineering)
- Nearly 05 years of teaching experience in an engineering college under Rajeev Gandhi Technical University Bhopal (MP) and VIT University Vellore (TN).
- Presently, working as an Assistant Professor in the School of ICT, Gautam Buddha University from last November 2009.
Member: IEEE Internet Technology, membership number is 93584391
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG), lifetime membership number is 63450.
- International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), Singapore, lifetime membership number is 80331414.
- Having around Ten years of research experience in Reliability and Safety Engineering.
- Experienced in performing various reliability and safety analysis such as Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA), Failure Mode and Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Faultâ€tree analysis (FTA), a Reliability block diagram (RBD), Functional block diagram (FBD), for both onâ€road and offâ€road vehicle subsystems.
- Theoretical exposure in Network Reliability Evaluation and Topological Design of various Computer Communication Systems.
- Experienced in RBD, FBD, FMECA, Weibull, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis for Telecommunication Systems.
- Currently working in the evaluation of reliability compliance for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and Sensor Networks.