Dr. Tanvi Vats has done her Ph.D. in chemistry jointly from GGS Indraprastha University and National Physical University , New Delhi. She currently serves Gautam Buddha University , Greater Noida as a faculty member where she teaches B.Tech, B.Sc. and M.Sc. students. Her research interests include nanomaterials and science related aspects of Intellectual Property Rights. She has attended various national and international conferences and has several research papers, two book chapters and an encyclopedia article to her credit. She has co-authored two books entitled â€œMicrowave-Assisted Polymerizationâ€ with the prestigious Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, UK (https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/ebook/978-1-78262-317-5) and "Comprehensive Chemistry: Theory And Practiceâ€ with Viva Books Private Limited, New Delhi, India
She is life time member of (AEACI) Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry of India, Analytical Chemistry Division Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai, and Life time Member of â€œAcademy of Microscope Science & Technologyâ€, DMSRDE, Kanpur, India. In her free time she likes to read classic English literature and travel with her family.
- Faculty Associate/Research Associate in Department of Applied Chemistry.
- Took theory classes and laboratories at B.Tech and M.Sc. level.
- As a member â€œseminar organizing committeeâ€ organized several school level seminars and was also a key member organizing in celebration of first â€œscience dayâ€ of the university.
- Member sports council (2016-2018), GBU
- Faculty coordinator Debating Society, GBU
- Member IPR cell, GBU
- B.Sc. Coordinator, Department of applied chemistry, SoVSAS, GBU