- Polynomial and Matrix based Key Management Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks” in Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, Scopus, ESCI, Google Scholar indexed, 2019.
- Performance analysis of TCP Variants using AODV and DSDV Routing Protocols in MANETs, in Recent Patents on Computer Science 2019.
- Sensor Network Security”, published in Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks, CRC Press (Taylor & Francis), Florida, USA, ISBN: 978-498783347. Scopus, 2017.
- Multilevel authentication scheme for security critical networks”, Volume 39, issue 1, pp. 357-367, Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences, Taylor & Francis, 2017. ESCI, Google scholar, INSPEC indexed.
- â€œAttacks and Challenges in Wireless Sensor Networksâ€, 3rd International Conference on â€œComputing for Sustainable Global Developmentâ€, 16th - 18th March, 2016 Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA). IEEE Scopus.
- â€œTrivariate Polynomial Based Key Management Scheme (TPB-KMS) in Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Networksâ€ Presented in International Conference on Recent Advancements in Computer, Communication and Computational Sciences (RACCCS- 2017). In Ambient Communications and Computer Systems, pp. 283-290. Springer, Singapore, 2018, Springer Scopus.
- â€œAsymmetric key cryptography based key management schemes in Wireless Sensor Networksâ€ presented in National Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Computing for Engineering Problems (MOCEP), 12-14 Oct. 2018, IIT Roorkee.
- â€œPolynomial Based Key Management Security Schemes in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Reviewâ€ in 2nd International Conference on Communication and Computing Systems (ICCCâ€™ 18), in proc. to be published by Taylor and Francis 2018.
- â€œSecure Scalable Key Establishment Scheme in Wireless Sensor Network using Elliptic Curve Cryptosystemâ€, Journal Recent Patent on Engineering, In proc. of International Conference on Network Security, JNU, New Delhi.
- Efficient Smart Contracts Execution in Ethereum using Concurrent Multicore Architecture. In proc. of International Conference on Network Security, JNU, New Delhi.
- â€œSecurity in Vehicular Ad-hoc Network by using Multiple Operating Channelsâ€, 3rd International Conference on â€œComputing for Sustainable Global Developmentâ€, 16th-18th March, 2016, Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA) IEEE Scopus.
- â€œModerating Bandwidth Starvation Using PQDWRRâ€ CSI-50th Golden Jubilee Annual Convention on â€œDigital Lifeâ€, New Delhi, 2015.
- â€œDistance- Density based Clustering Algorithm for Load Management in Self Organised WSNâ€, in International Conference on Contemporary Challenges in Management, Technology & Social Sciences at MGIMT, Lucknow, 2014
- â€œInter-operability Mechanism in Federal Cloud Computing for Efficient Data Transmissionâ€, in International Conference on Contemporary Challenges in Management, Technology & Social Sciences at MGIMT, Lucknow 2014.