1. Banerjee S, and Roy R (2021), Research Methodology:Concept,Philosophy,Technique and Cases, Pravalika Pub, ISBN: 9789384292805
2. Banerjee S, and Roy R (2008,2010, 2017), Fundamental of Research Methodology -3rd Ed, Kitab Mahal, ISBN 81-225-0487-6
Chapters in edited Books
1.‘Entertainment and Economic Contributions of Indian Hindi Movie Industry’ (2011),Published in Cameron, S. (Ed). Economics of Leisure, Edward Elgar Publication, UK, ISBN 978-81-314-1934-2
2.Branding Strategies for online Banks(2008), Published in Purnam KK and Jain RK (Ed). Internet Banking-Multi Dimensional Perspective, IUP, ISBN 9788131419342
3.Emerging Trends In E-Commerce: Data Warehousing & Data Mining (2003): in the book 'Commerce Education in the new millennium.' Prof. R. Roy and Prof. J.N. Misra have edited the book.- ISBN: 8122502768
4. Leveraging Retail Banking Brands Using Data Warehousing: in the book ‘IT in Banks Strategic Issues’. Prof Katuri Nageshwar Rao of ICFAI Hyderabad has edited this book. (ISBN No 81-7881-457-9)
5. Technology Upgradation: impact on Service Quality, in the book “Financial services in India - recent trends and innovations" : being edited by Prof. Dandaphani, IBS chennai.ISBN:8131403475
Sharma, M., Banerjee, S., & Paul, J. (2022). Role of social media on mobile banking adoption among consumers. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 180, 121720.
Sharma, M., & Banerjee, S. (2020, December). A Conceptual Framework of Social Media Influence on Mobile Banking Usage Among Young Indian Consumers. In International Working Conference on Transfer and Diffusion of IT (pp. 444-450). Springer, Cham.
Banerjee, Subhojit, and Ritu Srivastava.(2020) "Exploring Export Potential of Indian Movies: A Comparative Advantage Analysis of the Indian Film Industry." Great Lakes - Herald 13 (1), 21-40
- Banerjee, Subhojit. "Moderating effect of peer group environment on consumer predisposition towards premium promotions: A study on young urban consumers in India." IIMB Management Review28.4 (2016): 225-234. Elseviers Publication
- Banerjee, Subhojit, and Anuj K. Sharma. "Co-creation as a risk-sharing strategy for the development of innovative EUV lithography technology in the semiconductor industry." Technology Analysis & Strategic Management 27.9 (2015): 1097-1113.Routledge’s Taylor and Francis Publication
- Banerjee, Subhojit, and Rajesh Kumar Sinha. "OD Interventions for Voluntary Organizations A Strategic Framework." Review of Management 2.1/2 (2012): 4.
- Sinha, Rajesh Kumar, and Subhojit Banerjee. "Incentives & Freebies as a Moderator for Opt-In E-Mail Acceptability." International Journal of Online Marketing (IJOM) 2.4 (2012): 54-67. IGI-Global, UK
- Banerjee, Subhojit, and Anuj Sharma. "Improving unsustainable livelihood through marketing interventions: A case on rickshaw pullers." Journal of Management Development 33.2 (2014): 107-118. Emerald Publication
- Banerjee, Subhojit. "Project ‘RAMBO’: an initiative to improve rickshaw pullers’ earnings." Development in Practice 20.1 (2010): 57-69. Routledge’s, Taylor & Francis Publications (UK)
- Banerjee Subhojit, (2009), ‘Effect of Product Category on Promotional Choice: Comparative Study of Discounts and Freebies’, Journal ‘Management Research News, issue 2 of volume 32’, Emerald Publications
- Banerjee Subhojit and Pillania Rajesh,(2009),Relative Position of Resale-Value as a decision variable in a Car-Purchase: A Thurstone Case V analysis of a multi-attribute car purchase-decision model’, Int. J. Electric and Hybrid Vehicles, Inderscience Publications Vol. 2, No. 2, pp.77–97 (c)
Banerjee Subhojit (2004), ‘The Road Block’, The European Case Clearing House (ECCH) Limited, Cranfeild University, Wharley End, Bedfordshire, MK 43, OJR England. Regn No. 404-048-1
- Banerjee Subhojit and Tripathi D, (2008), Competitive Perspective of Foreign Banks in India: Strategies and Trends,Indian Journal of Accounting,Vol XXXVIX, (1) Dec2008, pg 61-73
- Banerjee Subhojit, (2004) ,Designing OD interventions for Rural Voluntary Organizations :JIMS-8M journal
- Impact of Customer Values on Computer Purchase Decision: A Study on the Jalaun District of Uttar Pradesh’, International Conference on ‘Technological Revolution for International Business and Economic Sustainability (Tribes- 2017), Asian Business School, Noida, 14 Jan, 2017.
- ‘The influences of Perceived Value in context of Personal Computer Purchase in Rural Kaithal District of Haryana’, National Seminar (Under UGC SAP-DRS Phase-III) on ‘ Managing Business in the era of Transformation, March 08, 2018, Department of Commerce Kurukshetra University.
- Reference Pricing Patterns in Grocery Retailing, 5th National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Business Management, Apeejay Institute of Management, New Delhi, Oct 19, 2012
- ‘ Modelling Association of Consumer Personality, Values and Interpersonal Influences in Predicting Brand Preferences for Indian Private Label Brand’, 10th National Conference on India 2020 : Readiness for Cutting Edge Marketing.ITS Gaziabad, 1-2 Nov, 2014
- ‘Co-creation as a strategy for marketing the “big idea” in new technology development’ International Global Conference on Recovering Markets- GCRM 2014 MDI Gurgaon 5-7th March 2014
- ‘Consumer Involvement an Opt-in Intention for E-mail promotion’,6th International Conference on Contemporary Business 2012, IIT Delhi & Curtin University Australia
- ‘A way to innovations in Biomedical Sciences through Co-Creation among allied sectors of the technology’,International Humboldt Kolleg on ‘Bench to Bedside Translational Research’ KMC, ManipalManipal University,Nov 15-18, 2013
- From Corporatisation to Cooperatisation: Resurgence of Coopeartives in the post WTO Era, Presented this paper in the Fifth Annual Convention of the Startegic Management Forum of India (SMFI), held at IIM-Khozikode, 18-21 June, 2006.
- Managing Services for Competitive Advantage Presented this paper in the Thirty-Fourth Annual Convention of Operational Research Society of India’ (International Conference on Operational Research and National Development) in December 2001.