1. Sushil Kumar, Assessment of WRF-3DVAR Data Assimilation on Simulation of Heavy Rainfall Events Associated with Monsoon Depressions over Bay of Bengal, April, 2022, Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics (MAAP), Springer-Verlag GmbH Austria (with Shilpi Kalra, A. Routray, B. Mahala and RP Singh)
2. Sushil Kumar, Mathematical Modelling to study locally the Seasonal Variability of Plankton Dynamics and Forage Fish in shallow Lagoon using Nutrient Phytoplankton Zooplankton and Forage Fish Model: Chilika - a case study, Res. J. Biotech, Vol. 16 (2) February (2021) (with Bhanumati Panda, Anumeha Dube).
3. Sushil Kumar, Block Printing Process Performance Evaluation and Improvement using FMEA and Taguchi Loss Function for Selecting Print Paste Supplier in Apparel Industry: Accepted, May 2020, International Journal of Advanced Operations Management, Inderscience Publishers Ltd. (with Reena Nupur , Arshia Kaul, Pallavi Sharma , P.C. Jha,)
4. Sushil Kumar, A High-Resolution Mesoscale Model Approach to Reproduce Super Typhoon Maysak (2015) Over Northwestern Pacific Ocean, Earth Systems and Environment, Jan 2019, © King Abdul aziz University and Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019, DOI 0.1007/s41748-019-00086-0 (with, Gaurav Tiwari, Ashish Routray, Jagabandhu Panda & Indu Jain).
5. Sushil Kumar, Simulation of heavy rainfall event along east coast of India using WRF modeling system: impact of 3DVAR data assimilation, Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, © Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018 https://doi.org/10.1007/s40808-018-0531-0, (with Shilpi Kalra, Ashish Routray)
6. Sushil Kumar, Estimation of Dispersion in an Open Channel from an Elevated Source Using an Upwind Local Meshless Method: International Journal of Computational Methods Vol. 14, No. 1 (2017), 1750009 @ World Scientific Publishing Company, DOI: 10.1142/S0219876217500098 (with Siraj-ul-Islam and Vikendra Singh).
7. Sushil Kumar, Solving singularly perturbed problems using multiquadric/inverse multiquadric radial basis function method; Indian Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 7, No. 1, Jan-June 2016, pp- 43-57. (with Bhanumati Panda and R.K. Mishra).
8. Sushil Kumar, Analysis of Fourth Order Partial Differential Equations using Multiquadric Radial Basis Function, accepted Mathematical Forum. (with R.K. Mishra)
9. Sushil Kumar, Impact of parameterization schemes and 3dvar data assimilation for simulation of heavy rainfall events along west coast of India with WRF modeling system, International Journal of Earth and Atmospheric Science, (2014) reference number IJEAS-01-007 (with A. Routray, Rashmi Chauhan and Jagabandhu Panda).
10. Sushil Kumar, Multiquadric Radial Basis Function Method for Boundary Value and Free Vibration Problems, Indian Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 4, Issue 2, July-December 2013, pp 138-141. (with R.K. Mishra).
11. Sushil Kumar, Method of moments for estimating laminar dispersion in curved channels. Indian Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 3, Issue 1, July-December 2012, (with Girija Jayaraman)
12.Sushil Kumar, Jayaraman, G.: Method of moments for laminar dispersion in an oscillatory flow through curved channels with absorbing walls. Heat and Mass Transfer, 44, 1323-1336, (2008) (with Girija Jayaraman).
Sushil Kumar, Numerical Simulation of Heavy Rainfall Using Weather Research and Forecast (WRF) System, Proceedings of SNC 2021, Springer, (with Bhanumati Panda, PVS Raju).
Sushil Kumar, Numerical Simulation of Landfall Position and Intensity of Very Severe Cyclonic Storm ‘Vardah’ Over Bay of Bengal Using ARW Model, Proceedings of SNC 2021, Springer, (with Pushpendra Johri, A. Routray, Indu Jain).
- Sushil Kumar, Simulation of Intensity and Track of Tropical Cyclones Over Arabian Sea Using the Weather Research and Forecast (WRF) Modeling System: Initialize With Different Initial Conditions (ICs). Techniques for Disaster Risk Management and Mitigation, Geophysical Monograph 244. First Edition. Edited by Prashant K. Srivastava, Sudhir Kumar Singh, U. C. Mohanty, and Tad Murty. © 2019 American Geophysical Union. Published 2019 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc (with A. Routray , Prabhjot Singh Chawla, and Shilpi Kalra)
- Sushil Kumar, Impact of Data Assimilation on Simulation of a Monsoonal Heavy Rainfall Event over India using ARW Modelling System . © 2019 CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group, Edited by Abul Hassan Siddiqi, G D V Gowda and R C Singh (with A. Routray , Shilpi Kalra)
- Sushil Kumar, Estimation of Longitudinal Diffusivity in Laminar/Turbulent Flow Through Curved Channels with Absorbing Boundaries Using Method of Moments. © Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2015 Mathematical Models, Methods and Applications, Industrial and Applied Mathematics, DOI 10.1007/978-981-287-973-8_14 pp. 235-245, (with Girija Jayaraman)
- Sushil Kumar, Simulation of Tropical Cyclone ‘Phailin’ using WRF Modeling System, Tropical Cyclone Activity over the North Indian Ocean, edited by M. Mohapatra, B. K. Bandyopadhyay and L. S. Rathore Published by Springer Publication, 2016: PP. 291-300. (with A. Routray, G. Tiwari, R. Chauhan and I. Jain)