Engereering Economics ( In Process)
Basic concept of economics for law students ( In Process)
1. A research paper has been published on the topic “Demonetarization and digital Initiative for inclusive social and financial growth” in Kaav International Journal of Economics. Commerce & Business management (A Refereed Blind Peer Review Online Journal) (Volume 5, Issue 1, 2018.) (ISSN NO. 23484969).
2. . A research paper has been published on the topic “Importance of industry participation in
polytechnic institutions in International Journal of Business management & Research” (Volume
5, Issue II February 2015.) (p-ISSN NO. 23192194).
3. A research paper has been published on the topic “Impact of Globalization on the Work life Balance: A Case Study of IFFCO (Anola,Bareilly ,Uttar Pradesh)” in International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management ” ( Volume 5, Issue 8 August 2014.) (ISSN NO. 09762183).
4. . A research paper has been published on the topic “Impact of Liberalization and Privatization and Globalization on the Work life Balance: A Case Study of IFFCO (Anola,Bareilly ,Uttar Pradesh)” in International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies.”( Volume 3, Issue 7 July 2014.)
5. . A research paper has been published on the topic “Bharat mai Vaiswikaran or Bhumandalikaran in International Journal “ANVIKSHIKI” (bio monthly Issue) in December 2010. (ISSN NO. 0973977)
1. Presented paper entitled “Human Resource Management: Issues, Challenges, Functions & Models “in International conference on “Technological and Managerial Strategies for Next Generation Transformation” held on 18th March.2017 at Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida UP.
2.Presented paper entitled “Study on NPA Management of nationalized Banks “in International conference on “Competency Building for Excellence, Innovation & Sustainability” held on 23rd -24th Sep..2016 at Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science, New Delhi.NATIONAL CONFERENCE
1. Presented paper entitled “Scope of E- Marketing in India” in National conference on “Programmatic Management Solutions Based on Spirituality and Values” held on 20th December .2017 at Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science, New Delhi.
2. Presented paper entitled “Bhartiya Krishi Vikash Ewam Sarkar Dwara Chalaye Gaye Yojnown Ka Mulyanken “ in National conference on “Inclusive growth in Globalized India, Challenges and Option” held on 18-19th Feb.2012 at Sri Baldew P. G. college Baraganw Varanasi.
3.Presented paper entitled “Yojna kal Me Aoudyagik Vikas ” in national Seminar on “Economic growth in India and Problems of Inclusiveness ” held on 29-30 Nav.2011 at Mahtma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi.
4. Presented paper entitled Gramin Vikash Mein NABARD Ki Bhumika in national Seminar on “Bharat Per Baisvikaran Ka Prabhaw Ek Samajshastriya Paripekchya ” held on 29-30 Nav.2010 at Mahtma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi.
5. Presented paper entitled Arthik Sandarbh Men Mahila Sashaktikaran in National Seminar on Women Empowerment in Present Social Situation at Kisan Post Graduate College, Raksa, Ratsar, Ballia (U.P.) held on 28th Feb. to 1st March'2009.
6. Presented a Paper entitled Role of Media in Economic Development at the National Seminar on Role of Media and Legislation in Democracy organized by IFSMS U.P. at Varanasi held on 31st March'2007.
7. Presented Paper Bharat Mein Nirdhanta at International Seminar on Structure of Poverty and Public with special reference to SARRC and other capital and poor country held on 17th to 18th Feb.2007 at M.G.K.V., Varanasi.
8. Presented paper entitled Gramin Vikas Tatha Garbi Unmulan at the Annual conference on the Uttar Pradesh Uttranchal Economic Association held on 23rd to 24th Oct' 2005 at Sampurnanant Sanskrit University, Varanasi.
Presented a paper entitled Women's education and economic development at the National Conference on women education in rural sector held on 10 to 11th Feb'2004 at M.N.N. Institute of Technology, Allahabad.