1. Indu Uprety, “Stochastic analysis of reheating-furnace system subject to preventive maintenance and repair”, International Journal of Operational Research (IJOR), vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 256-279, 2012, ISSN:1745-7645.
2. Indu Uprety, “Six Sigma in banking services: a case study based approach”, International Journal of Six Sigma and Competitive Advantage, published in vol. 5, pp. 251-271, 2009, ISSN: 1479-2494.
3. Amit Chaudhary and Indu Uprety, “Telecom Service Quality: A Review” Global Journal of Finance and Management, Vo. 4(1), pp. 98-103, 2012, ISSN:0975-6477.
4. Amit Chaudhary, Indu Uprety, “Identification of Telecom Service Quality Dimensions In India with Fuzzy Analysis”, Global Journal of Management and Business Studies (GJMBS), Volume 3, Number 5, 2013, ISSN : 2248-9878.
5. Amit Chaudhary, Indu Uprety, “Evaluation and Precedence of Factors Affecting Telecom Service Quality: AHP and Fuzzy Analysis”, International Journal of Advanced Operations Management (IJAOM), 2014, ISSN:1758-9398.
6. Kalika Patrai, Indu Uprety, "Estimating Reliability of Degradable Computing Systems Using Fuzzy Logic Approach" International Journal of Current Engineering & Technology, Inpressco, USA, vol. 4, no. 3, pp: 1226-1230, 2014, ISSN:2277-4106.
7. Indu Uprety, Kalika Patrai, “Estimating Reliability of a Repairable System With Imperfect Coverage and Fuzzy Parameters Using Parametric Non-linear Programming Approach”, OPSEARCH, DOI 10.1007/s12597-015-0216-7, Springer Verlag, 2015, ISSN 0030- 3887.
8. Indu Uprety, Amit Chaudhary, “Tri-Service Model: A concept of Service Quality” International Journal of Systems Assurance Engineering and Management, (Springer), vol 1, pg 1-13, 2016, ISSN No. 0975-6809.
9. Amit Chaudhary, Indu Uprety, “Analysis of Telecom Service Quality Factors: A case of Public Sector Unit", International Journal of Business and Systems Research (IJBSR),vol. 10, pp. 162-185, ISSN : 1751- 2018.
10. Kalika Patrai, Indu Uprety, "Reliability Evaluation of a repairable system under fuzziness”, World Journal of Modeling and Simulation, vol 12, pg 48-58, 2016, ISSN No. 1746-7233.
11. S.K.Singh and Indu Anand, “Stochastic modeling and analysis of an extractor system”, Journal of Stochastic Modeling and Applications, vol. 3, pp. 68-83, 2000.
12. S.K.Singh and Indu Anand, “Configurational modeling and analysis of quenching car system in Coke Oven area”, ASR, vol. 12(1), 1999.
13. S. K. Singh, Indu Anand, Rahul Bhave, “On the Configurational Modeling and Analysis of Coke Pushing System of Integrated Steel Plant”, published in the Aligarh Journal of Statistics, Deptt. Of Statistics & Operations Research, Aligarh Muslim University, Vol. 17, (1997).
14. S. K. Singh, A. K. Mishra, Rahul Bhave and Indu Anand, “On the effect of shocks on a protective system having two main units and one protective unit”, ASR, Vol. 12 (2), (1998).
15. Indu Uprety, “Productivity improvement in Stitching Process: A Six Sigma Case Study of Footwear Industry” , Accepted in International Journal of Economic and Business Research, A Scopus indexed Inderscience journal.
Papers in International Conference Proceedings:
1. S.K.Singh and Indu Anand, “Configurational modeling and analysis of Charging Car system”, in the proceedings of IPEC (International Plant Engineering Conference), Guangzhou, China (1997).
2. Indu Uprety and Zaheeruddin, “Fuzzy reliability of gracefully degradable computing systems”, IEEEXplore proc., 2009.
3. Indu Uprety, Kalika Patrai, “An Evaluation of Reliability of a Two-Unit Degradable Computing System Using Parametric Non-Linear Programming Approach with Fuzzy Parameters”. Proceedings of SocPros 2013 published in the book series “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”, vol. 259, 143-154, Springer-Heidelberg, 2014. , ISBN: 978-81-322-1767-1.
4. Indu Uprety, Kalika Patrai, “Estimating Reliability of a Markov Model Using Fuzzy Logic Approach”. Proceeding of International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Science, Sept.-2013, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, pp: 219-227, ISBN: 978-986- 89844-1-7.
5. Kalika Patrai, Indu Uprety, “Reliability Assessment of A Repairable System Using Fuzzy Lifetime Distribution”, In proceeding of International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation, IEEEXplore-2015, pp: 208-212, ISBN: 978-1-4799- 8889.
Papers Accepted/Presented in International/National Conferences:
1. “On the configurational modeling and analysis of Conveyor system of Coke Oven area using Time Series Models, accepted in the International Conference on Statistical Inference, Combinatorics and related area, held at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi ( U.P.) from December 18-21, 1997.
2. “Stochastic analysis of a system affected by shocks and having periods of work & rest” presented in the National Conference on Probability & Statistics organized by Indian Society for Prob. & Statistics, at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi (U.P.) in February, 1997.
3. “Stochastic modeling and analysis of a Mixer-Crane system of Steel Melting Shop area in an Integrated Steel Plant, accepted in the International Conference on Combinatorics, Statistics, Pattern Recognition & Related Areas, hosted jointly by Deptt. Of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science at University of Mysore from December 28-30, 1998.
4. “Stochastic modeling and analysis of a Blast-Furnace System” Presented in the XVIII Annual Conference on Probability & Statistics organized by Indian Society for Probability & Statistics., at Sambalpur University, Orissa ,1998.
5. “Stochastic modeling and cost analysis of Quenching Car System subject to Online Preventive Maintenance and/or repair” accepted in Hawaii International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics and Related Areas, held in Hawaii (USA) during January 17-19, 2007.
6. “Optimization of Wave Soldering process through Design of experiments“ abstract accepted in XII Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management at Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Kanpur in December 19 - 21, 2008.
7. “Six Sigma in Service Industry” presented in the National Conference on Business Optimization Research Wave held during 15-17 February, 2007 at National Instt. of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai.
8. “Fuzzy Reliability of Gracefully Degradable Computing Systems” presented in the International Conference on Methods and Models in Computer Science (ICM2CS09) held at JNU, Delhi, India during 14th Dec. - 15th Dec., 2009.
9. “Estimating reliability of a Markov model using Crisp and Fuzzy Probability Distributions” accepted in the International Conference on Mathematics & its Application Areas held at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi during March 30-31, 2009.
10. “Fuzzy analysis of Degradable Computing Systems”, accepted in the International Conference on Computer Communication and Management, ICCCM held at Copenhagen, Denmark during May 19-20, 2013. 11. “Application of Fuzzy Logic to Degradable Computing Systems” accepted in the International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO 2013) on January 29- 31, 2013, at Amity University, Noida.
12. “Estimating Reliability of a Markov model using Fuzzy Logic Approach” Presented in International Research Conference on Information Technology and Computer Sciences held at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during 28-30 September, 2013. ISBN No.: 978-986-89844-1-7