- Srishti Jha , Abdul Arif Khan, Rizwan Hasan Khan and Mohd. Tashfeen Ashraf : Designing of Artificial Metalloenzymes: From Concept to Applications. Biocatalysis - Enzymatic Basics and Applications. Springer (ISBN 978-3-030-25022-5). Copyright 2019.
- Bhaswati Banerjee, Gauri Misra and Mohd. Tashfeen Ashraf. Circular Dichroism. Data Processing Handbook for Complex Biological Data Sources. Academic Press- An imprint of Elsevier (ISBN 978-0-12-816548-5) Copyright 2019.
Book under Publication:
Editor for book entitled "System Biology approaches for Host-pathogen interaction" (Co-Editors AA Khan & FM Aldakheel) under publication by Elsevier Inc. under the series entitled "Developments in Microbiology".
Module Preparation for UGC E-PG Pathshala, UGC:
Contributed a Module on “Collection and Purification Process of Recombinant Proteins” for M.Sc. Biotechnology students for e-PG Pathshala initiatiative of MHRD, Government of India under its National Mission on Education through ICT.
Selected Research Publications:
1. Mohd. Tashfeen Ashraf, Rizwan Hasan Khan. "Mitogenic Lectins"- A review article. Med. Sci. Monit. (2003), 9(11), RA 265-269. (Impact Factor 2.65).
2. Gulam Rabbani, Ejaz Ahmad, Mohsin Vahid Khan, Mohd. Tashfeen Ashraf, Rajiv Bhat and Rizwan Hasan Khan “Impact of structural stability of cold adapted Candida antarctica lipase B (CaLB): in relation to pH, chemical and thermal denaturation”. RSC Adv., (2015),5, 20115-20131. (Impact Factor 3.24)
3.. “Comparative study of effects of polyols, salts, and alcohols on trichloroacetic Acid-induced state of cytochrome C” Biochemistry-Moscow (2006) 71(10):1101-9. (Impact Factor 2.49)
4. Ashraf MT and Khan RH. Effect of metal ions and EGTA on the optical properties of concanavalin A at alkaline pH. Protein and Peptide Letters (2005) 12: 203-206 (Impact Factor 1.69)
5.. “Purification and Characterization of Mannose/Glucose-Specific Lectin from Seeds of Trigonella foenumgraecum” Biochemistry -Moscow (2007) 72 (1):44-8. (Impact Factor 2.49)
6.“A tuber lectin from Arisaema helleborifolium schott with anti-insect activity against melon fruit fly, Bactrocera cucurbitae (Coquillett) and anti-cancer effect on human cancer cell lines” Arch. Biochem. Biophys. (2006) 445 156-165. (Impact Factor 3.02)
7.Protein–protein interactions of HPV–Chlamydia trachomatis–human and their potential in cervical cancer Future Microbiology (2020) 15:7, 509-520. (Impact Factor 3.19)
8. Khan AA, Khan Z, Malik A, Kalam MA, Cash P, Ashraf MT, Alshamsan A. Colorectal cancer-inflammatory bowel disease nexus and felony of Escherichia coli. Life Sci. (2017) Jul 1;180:60-67. (Impact Factor 5.04)
9. Khan AA, Singh H, Bilal M, Ashraf MT. Microbiota, probiotics and respiratory infections: the three musketeers can tip off potential management of COVID-19. Am J Transl Res. (2021) Oct 15;13(10):10977-10993. (Impact Factor 4.06)
10.. "Molten globule-like intermediate of asialofetuin at acidic pH" Biochemica ET Biophysica Acta (2004), 1699, 191-199. (Impact Factor 3.04)
11.“Stereo- Selectivity of Human Serum Albumin to Enantiomeric and Isoelectronic Pollutants Dissected by Spectroscopy, Calorimetry and Bioinformatics”. PLoS One (2011); 6(11): e26186. (Impact Factor 3.24)
1. Srishti Jha, Vishwas Tripathi, Abdul Arif Khan, Mohd. Tashfeen Ashraf. Engineering Nanoparticles for Enhanced Production of Algal Biofuels: A Review. Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Conference (NanofIM 2017) on Nanotechnology for Instrumentation & Measurement Workshop organized at Gautam Buddha University by IEEE-GBU Student Branch during November 16-17, 2017.
2. Akash Chaudhary, Shakeel Ahmad, Shadab Ahmad and Mohd. Tashfeen Ashraf. “Improving the Efficiency of Concanavalin A as Affinity Ligand in Alkaline pH Range”.? Proceedings of the 28th Annual Symposium of the Protein Society. The Protein Science, Vol. 2, Suppl 1, July 2014.
3. Shakeel Ahmad, Akash Chaudhary, Shadab Ahmad and Mohd. Tashfeen Ashraf. “In Silico And Kinetic Studies To Verify The Potency of alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitors Isolated From Morus alba L.”.?Proceedings of the 28th Annual Symposium of the Protein Society. The Protein Science, Vol. 2, Suppl 1, July 2014.
4. M.T. Ashraf, F. Naseem and R.H. Khan. A comparative study of legume and non-legume lectins in the presence of TFE and HFIP. 30th FEBS Congress and 9th IUBMB International Conference held at Budapest, Hungary from Jul. 2-7, 2005. The FEBS Journal, Vol. 272, Suppl. 1, July 2005.
1. Lecture on “Immunoinformatics aided vaccine design" during the AICTE-ATAL Sponsored PDP organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, SOE, GBU on February 21-25, 2022.
2. Lecture on “Algal Biotechnology” at National Conference on Water Sustainability: Conservation, Policy, Ethics and Science organized at Zakir Hussain College, University of Delhi on January 22, 2020.
3. Lecture on “Designing structure based inhibitor of ubiquitin ligase TRIM 32: A study to combat diabetes associated muscle atrophy” at 27th Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Clinical Medicine organized on November 17, 2019.
4. Lecture on “Entrepreneurship Opportunities for Science Graduates” organized by ZENITH- The Life Sciences and Physical Sciences Society, Department of Zoology, Gargi College, University of Delhi on September 19, 2018.
5. Lecture on “Muscle Atrophy in Diabetes Mellitus 2” at the 17th Annual Conference of UP Diabetes Association on September 30, 2018.
6. Lecture on “Technology Showcase” at India-France Technology Summit 2013, jointly organized by DST, CII and French Embassy in India in New Delhi from Oct. 23-24, 2013.
7. Lecture on “Cytochrome c exists as different molten globule states in the presence of trichloroacetic acid, alcohols, polyols and salts” at the annual meeting of Indian Biophysical Society held at University of Pune from Jan. 22-25, 2005.