1. Vikrant Nain, Shakti Sahi. Rekha Puria (2011). Bacillus thurengiensis δ-endotoxin: A revolution in insect pest management. In: Ravinder Nagpal, Ashwani Kumar, Randhir Singh (Eds.), Microbes in the service of mankind: Tiny bugs with huge impact. IK International Publisher, New Delhi.
2. Rekha Puria, Sumati Rohilla and Savneet Kaur. Translation Process and Control. In Vijay Kumar Ed. Emerging Concepts in Ribosome Structures. Elsevier. 2021.
3. Sumati Rohilla, Savneet Kaur and Rekha Puria. Long non-coding RNA in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. ACC1003, accepted for publication in Advances in Clinical Chemistry Elsevier. 2022.
Rekha Puria, Rohini Chopra, Ganesan K. (2009) Methods for identifying genes that increase yeast stress tolerance, and use of these genes for yeast strain improvement. European patent No. EP1910536.
- Rohilla S, Awasthi A, Kaur S, Puria R. Evolutionary conservation of long non-coding RNAs in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Life Sci. 2020 Oct 9:118560. doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2020.118560. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33045214.
- Dinesh Mani Tripathi, Sumati Rohilla, Impreet Kaur, Hamda Siddiqui, Preety Rawal, Pinky Juneja, vikash Kumar, Anupama kumari, Naidu VGM, Seeram Ramakrishna, Subham Banerjee, Rekha Puria, Shiv Sarin, Savneet Kaur. Immunonano-lipocarrier mediated Liver Sinusoidal Endothelial Cell specific RUNX1 inhibition impedes immune cell infiltration and hepatic inflammation in murine model of NASH. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Aug 6;22(16):8489. doi: 10.3390/ijms22168489May 2021
- ICMPC Impact of ureolytic and nonureolytic bacteria on self healing of artificial cracks in biofortified concrete Shilpa Pal, Sachin Tiwari, Rekha Puria, Vikrant Nain & Rajendra Prasad Pathak. Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies, July 21 https://doi.org/10.1080/2374068X.2021.1953919
- Ankita Awasthi, Vikrant Nain, CV Srikanth, Rekha Puria. A regulatory circuit between lncRNA and TOR directs amino acid uptake in yeast. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, Feb 2020
- Pavan Kumar, Debasree kundu, Alok k Mondal, Vikrant Nain, Rekha Puria . Inhibition of TOR signalling in lea1 mutant induces apoptosis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Annals of Microbiology April 2019, Volume 69, Issue 4, pp 341–352
- Sachin Tiwari, Shilpa Pal, Rekha Puria, Vikrant Nain and R.P. Pathak. Microbial Crack Healing And Mechanical Strength of Light Weight Bacterial Concrete. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), Nov 2018, Vol. 9, Issue 13, pp no 721-731
- Pavan Kumar*, Ankita Awasthi*, Vikrant Nain, Biju Issac, Rekha Puria. Novel insights into TOR signalling in Saccharomyces cerevisiae through Torin2. Gene 2018 May: 669; 15-27. (*equal first co-author).
- Suman, Rekha Puria & Vikrant Nain. KasI vs. SspDI: Comparative analysis of enzyme activity for restriction digestion. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology Vol. 57, December 2019, pp. 945-948
- Ankita Awasthi, Vikrant Nain, Rekha Puria. MYOD and HAND transcription factors have conserved recognition sites in mTOR promoter: insights from in silico analysis. Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Sciences 2018 Jan. doi: 10.1007/s12539-018-0284-5.
- Ankita Awasthi, Pharvendra Kumar, CV Srikanth, Shakti Sahi, Rekha Puria. Invitro Evaluation of Torin2 and 2, 6-Dihydroxyacetophenone in Colorectal Cancer Therapy. Pathol Oncol Res 2017 Oct :1–9. doi: 10.1007/s12253-017-0347-7.
- Ankita Awasthi, Vikrant Nain, Himanshi Singh, Pavan Kumar, Rekha Puria. Targeting Cancer cell metabolism via Target of Rapamycin. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy 2018 Apr: 12(2); 196-205.
- Vikrant Nain, Richa Buddham, Rekha Puria and Shakti Sahi. Role of TCA cycle Truncation in Cancer Cell Energetics. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy Vol. 8 (4) 428-438 October 2014, ISSN 0973-8916
- Puria Rekha, Sahi S and Nain V. HER2+ Breast cancer therapy: by CPP-ZFN mediated targeting of mTOR?. Technology in cancer research and treatment, 2012 Apr: 11(2)
- Puria Rekha*, Mannan A*, Chopra R* and Ganesan, K. Essential role for RPI1 in stress tolerance of yeast during ethanolic fermentation (*- equal coauthors). FEMs Yeast Res.,2009, Dec; 9(8):1161-7
- Helena Morales-Johansson, Rekha Puria, David L. Brautigan, and Maria E. Cardenas. Protein phospatase PP6 regulatory subunits provide Sit4-dependent and rapamycin sensitive Sap function in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Plos One, 2009 Jul 21: 4(7), e6331.
- Rohde JR, Bastidas R, Puria Rekha, Cardenas ME. Nutritional control via Tor signaling in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Current Opinion in Microbiology, 2008, April; 11: 153- 160.
- Puria Rekha, Zurita-Martinez SA, Cardenas ME. Nuclear translocation of Gln3 in response to nutrient signals requires Golgi to endosome trafficking in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Proc Natl AcadSciUSA. 2008 May;105:7194-7199.
- Puria Rekha, Cardenas ME. Rapamycin bypasses vesicle-mediated signaling events to activate Gln3 in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Communicative and integrative biology. July/aug/Sept 2008 (
- Zurita-Martinez SA*, Puria Rekha*, Pan X, Boeke JD, Cardenas ME. Efficient Tor signaling requires a functional Class C Vps protein complex in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Genetics. 2007 Aug;176(4):2139-50.(*-equal coauthors)
- Sachin Tiwari, Shilpa Pal, Rekha Puria and Vikrant Nain. “A review on biofortified self healing concrete”. RILEMS, Advances in construction material and systems Proceedings of International conference ICACMS 96, Sept 2017.
- Tiwari, S., Pal, S., Puria, R., Nain, V., & Pathak, R. P. (2019). Mechanical and Microstructure Study of the Self Healing Bacterial Concrete. Materials Science Forum, 969, 472–477. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/msf.969.472
- Rohilla, S., Gupta, A., Tripathi, D., Kaur, I., Rawal, P., Puria, R., & Kaur, S. (2019, December). Silencing of RUNX1 reduce activation of steatotic hepatic stellate cells by affecting lipid drop metabolism. In JOURNAL OF GASTROENTEROLOGY AND HEPATOLOGY (Vol. 34, pp. 263-263). 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY
Abstract accepted/Poster presentation in conferences
- Sumati Rohilla, Abhishak Gupta, Dinesh M Tripathi, Impreet Kaur, Preety Rawal, Rekha Puria, Savneet Kaur. Silencing of runx1 reduce activation of steatotic hepatic stellate cells by affecting lipid drop metabolism. Asian Pacific Digestive Week, Kolkata, India from 11 -15 December 2019.
- Sumati Rohilla, Ankita Awasthi, Savneet Kaur, Rekha Puria. 2,6- Dihydroxyacetophenone (DHAP) inhibits growth of Hepatic Tumor Cells: An In vitro Study. Poster presentation held at ‘National Conference on Translational Research in Biotechnology: Current and Future Prospectives’, Gautam Buddha University, 30 November, 2019.
- Ankita Awasthi, Vikrant Nain, Rekha Puria, “Regulatory Interaction between TOR and lncRNA guides activity of amino acid transporters BAP2 and TAT1 in S. cerevisiae” 29th International Conference on Yeast Genetics and Molecular Biology in Gothenburg (Sweden), 2019.
- Poster presentation in 1st DBT-BioCARe Conclave: Women Scientists Achieving Great Heights organized by DBT, Govt of India at NIPGR, New Delhi during 8- 9 March 2019
- Ankita Awasthi, Vikrant Nain, Rekha Puria. “LncRNA: Novel regulator of amino acid uptake in Saccharomyces cerevisiae” Abstract accepted for Platform talk by Ankita Awasthi in 10th conference on Yeast Biology,
- Ankita Awasthi, Vikrant Nain, Rekha Puria Identification of regulatory lncRNA in TOR pathway” Won best poster presentation award in National Conference on Development and Advancement in Conservation, Propagation and Sustainable Utilization of Medicinal Plants, 2017.
- Ankita Awasthi, Rishendra Mohan, Vikrant Nain, Rekha Puria “Yeast YBR285W, a uncharacterized protein is a transcription factor involved in growth and homeostasis of cell: insight from in silico approach” in National Conference on Biotechnology and Environment. (NCOBE-2017) Jamia Milia Islamia.
- Ankita Awasthi, Vikrant Nain, Rekha Puria “Deciphering role of non-coding RNA in regulation of TOR signaling” in 9th International Conference on Yeast Biology, 2015, IICB, Calcutta.
- Pavan kumar, Ankita Awasthi, Rekha Puria. Torin2 inhibits growth of Saccharomyces cerevisiae by altered TOR signaling in 9th International conference on Yeast Biology, 2015
- Presented poster in Industry-Academia Meet, Gautam Buddha University, 2015 under the title of “To decipher ongogenic potential of hyperactive Target of Rapamycin (TOR Kinase)” (Ankita Awasthi, Himanshi singh, Pavan Kumar, Rekha Puria*).
- Presented poster on "Vesicles trafficking proteins play role in nuclear translocation of transcription factor, Gln3, in response to nutrient signals in Saccharomyces cerevisiae” in international conference “DNA-Protein transaction- 12th transcription meet” hosted by Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh, INDIA (2009).
- Presented poster on "Study on genes involved in stress tolerance of yeast during ethanolic fermentation" in international conference “Yeast 2003” hosted by Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh, INDIA.