(1) Tanvi Vats, Deepti Goyal â€œComprehensive Chemistry: Theory And Practiceâ€ Viva Books Private Limited, New Delhi- 110002
Mishra, Tanvi Vats and James H
Clark, â€˜Microwave-Assisted Polymerizationâ€™,
(2015), Green Chemistry Series,
RSC Publishing, Royal Society of
Chemistry, Cambridge, UK.
(2) Tanvi Vats, Anuradha Mishra, "Sustainable Syntheses with Microwave Irradiation" â€˜Sustainable Inorganic Chemistryâ€™ edited by Prof. David A. Atwood , Wiley.
(1) Sumit Kumar, Tanvi Vats , Shailesh Narayan Sharma , Jitendra Kumar â€œInvestigation of annealing effects on TiO2 nanotubes synthesized by a hydrothermal method for hybrid solar cellsâ€ Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 171 (2018) 492â€“500.
(2) Tanvi Vats, Shailesh N. Sharma â€œEffect of annealing temperature on the structural, morphological and optical properties of TiO2 nanotubes and their composites with CdSe Quantum dotsâ€ Accepted for publication in Journal of Applied Research and Technology
(3) Tanvi Vats, Sumit Kumar & Kiran Jainâ€œEffect of surface treatment on the photovoltaic properties of titania nanorods and MEHPPV nanocompositesâ€Colloid and Polymer Science: Volume 292, Issue 11 (2014), Page 3025-3031
(4) Shailesh N. Sharma, Tanvi Vats, N. Dhenadhayalan, P. Ramamurthy and A.K. Narula â€œLigand-dependent transient absorption studies of hybrid polymer:cdse quantum dot composites.â€, Solar Energy Materials and solar cells, Volume 100, 2012, Pages 6-15
(5) S. K. Arya, Tanvi Vats ,Shailesh N. Sharma, Kulvir Singh and A.K. Narula, â€œ Effect of mercaptoacetic acid as linker on structural, thermal and optical propertiesof TiO2-CdSe nanocompositesâ€, Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry. Volume 107, Issue 2(2012), , 555-560
(6) Shailesh N. Sharma, Tanvi Vats, Mahesh Kumar, Kiran Jain And A.K. Narula â€œProbing the compositional, structural and morphological aspects of CdSe-TiO2 nanocomposites by surface sensitive techniquesâ€, Material science and engineering B 176(2011) 1342-1348.
(7) Tanvi Vats, Shailesh N. Sharma, Mahesh Kumar, M. Kar, Kiran Jain, V.N. Singh, B.R. Mehta and A.K. Narula, â€œComparison of Photostability, Optical and Structural Properties of TiO2/Conjugated Polymer Hybrid Composites Prepared via Different Methodsâ€, Thin Solid Films Journal 519 (2010)1100-1105.
(8) S.N. Sharma, U. Kumar, Tanvi Vats, M. Arora, V.N. Singh, B.R. Mehta, K. Jain, R. Kakkar and A.K. Narula, â€œHybrid organic-inorganic (MEH-PPV/P3HT:CdSe)nanocomposites: linking film morphology to photostabilityâ€, The European Physical Journal Applied Physics 50 (2010) 20602.
(1) â€œNanocomposites and food packaging: Risks and safety regulationsâ€ Tanvi Vats, Invited talk , 4th International Conference on Nanotechnology for Better Living to address polymers and their composites, IIT Kanpur, April 6th-7th 2019.
(2) â€œA review on layered double hydroxide (LDH) catalyzed Aldol condensation reactionsâ€ Deepti Goyal, Tanvi Vats and Renuka Jain , National Workshop on â€œInstrumentation Techniques for Research in Chemical Sciencesâ€ Organized by Department of Chemistry, Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalya, Jaipur, Rajasthan. 22-23 Dec. 2017. ISBN No. 978-93-5291-367-1
(3) â€œTiO2Nanocatalyst : A few environmental applicationsâ€ Tanvi Vats, Deepti Goyal, Oral Presentation International Conference on Nanotechnology for Instrumentation and Measurement Workshop, organized by Department of Electrical Engineering Department, Gautam Buddha University, November 16-17, 2017.
â€œRegulatory challenges in commercialisation of herbal
medicinesâ€ Divya Mishra , Jyoti , Tanvi Vats, Oral presentation at 3rd one day seminar on herbal drugs and food supplements, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi on 16th May
â€œNanotechnology and its potential health hazardsâ€ Tanvi Vats, Divya Mishra, One-day Symposium on Emerging trends in translational
research in India,
Shiv Nadar University, Greater
(6) â€œNanocomposites and Food Packaging: Risks and Safety Regulationsâ€Tanvi Vats. Indo-Portugese Workshop on Emerging Trends of Nanotechnology in Chemistry and Biology organized by Department of Chemistry, Hansraj College & Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi, February 12-13, 2016.
(7) National Workshop on Packaging of Fresh and Processed Foods, Indian Institute of Packaging, Delhi. January 17, 2015.
(8) â€œBio- medical applications of nanoparticlesâ€ Tanvi Vats, Shailesh N. Sharma , Snehprabha Giri, One-day Symposium on Current Trends in Drug Discovery Research in India, Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida. April 11, 201
(9) Member,Organizing Committee â€œInternational Workshop on Green Initiatives in Energy Environment and Healthâ€ December2-3, 2013.
(11)â€œPhotosensitization of TiO2 layers with CdSe Quantum Dots: Effect of Solvent and Linkerâ€Tanvi Vats, Shailesh N. Sharma, Tanvi Bhardwaj, Mahesh Kumar, V.N. Singh, B.R. Mehta, Kiran Jain And A.K. Narula. Proceedings of International Workshop on Physics of Semi-conductor Devices 2009