Garg G, Gupta V and Bhati S (2022). “The consequences of oxidative stress in plants”. Book Chapter: In The Life of Plants in a Changing Environment, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, United Kingdom, pp34-61.
Garg G, Sandeep Kumar, and Bhati S (2021). Book Chapter: “Siderophore in plant nutritional management: Role of Endophytic Bacteria”, Sustainable Development and Biodiversity:: Endophytes: Mineral Nutrient Management, Vol. 3, pp. 315-330, ISSN: 2352-474X ISSN 2352-4758 (electronic), ISBN 978-3-030-65446-7 ISBN 978-3-030-65447-4 (eBook), https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-65447-4, publisher: © Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2021
· Garg G,Yadav S K, Wahi N and Siya Ram (2022). Potential emerges of Therapeutic Protein production using glycol engineering technology of plants, Trends in Carbohydrate Res., Vol.14(1), pp35-44.
· Garg G, Soni S, Yadav S K and Kumari P (2022): Mutagenic efficiency of gamma rays on in vitro regeneration in Indian mustard (Brassica juncea), IJAgri.Sci., 92 (1): 00–00, January 2022/Article. (accepted)
· Bhati S, Garg G*, Dwivedi S, Yadav S K and Kumari P (2022). Effect of salinity on biochemical components of the egg plant (Solanum melongena); Indian J. of Agri.Sci. 91 (12): 00–00, December 2021/Article (accepted)
· Bharadwaj A, Rashi A and Garg G (2022). Evaluation of phytochemical and antibacterial properties of leaf extract of Cinnamomum tamala oil, J Exp. Bio. and Agri. Sci. (ISSN No. 2320 – 8694); Vol. 10(2), DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18006/2022.10(2).XXX.XXX. (accepted)
· Singh V, Wahi N, Garg G and Singh A (2022). Amplified fragment length polymorphism based genetic diversity of tropical legume: Lab-lab purpureus var. typicus, Legume Research, vol.(1), DOI: 10.18805/LR-4814.
· Singh V, Wahi N, Garg G, Singh A and Bhadauria S (2022): Ecological and genetical diversity of black fungus- Aspergillus sp. Inhabiting stone monuments of Mughal dynasty in Agra (UP) analysed by RAPD method, Arch. of Phytopath. and Plant Protection, DOI: 10.1080/03235408.2022.2047377, pp 1-19
· Bhati S, Chaudhary S and Garg G* (2021). Effect of soil salinity on growth parameters and antioxidant activity in two genotypes of eggplant (Solanum melongena L.), Intern. J.Agri. and App. Sci., 2(2), pp95-102, ISSN: 2582-8053, DOI: https://doi.org/10.52804/ijaas2021.2215
· Garg G, Bhati S and Kataria S (2020). The role of wild plants and herbs in restoring holistic health and fighting the infections borne by the epidemic COVID-19, Sci. Archives, Vol. 1(3), pp177-185, http://dx.doi.org/10.47587/SA.2020.1317
· Bhati S and Garg G* (2020). Assessment of egg plant (Solanum melongena L.) genotypes for salt tolerance based on germination and physiological markers, Plant Archives Vol. 20(2), pp6025-6033.
· Bhati S, Gangopadhyay KK, Yadav S K and Garg G* (2020). Seedling growth and antioxidant activity of egg plant (Solanum melongena L.) genotypes under salt stress, Vegetable Sci., 47(2), pp207-212.
· Bharadwaj A, Gupta A and Garg G (2020). Phytochemical and antibacterial potential of seed extract of M. fragrans with reference to its oil activity, Plant Cell Biotech. and Mol. Bio., 21 Vol.(45-46), pp43-51.
· G. Garg and S. Pandey (2019). Characterization and assessment of genetic diversity in Solanum melongena L. (eggplant) through SDS-PAGE, New Agriculturist, 30(2), pp129–138.
· Garg G and Parween N (2019). Plant Transcription factors networking of Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate (P5C) enzyme under stress condition: A Review, Plant Archive, Vol. 19(2).
· Garg G, Ankita S ,Bhati S, and Pandey S (2018).A plant aquaporin (SoPIP2; 1): Regulatory protein channel in plants under stress., Octa J. Biosci. Vol. 6(1)
· Garg G and Bhati S (2018). Synergistic interaction of pgpb acds and acdr genes: The plant strategy to cope up with biotic and abiotic Stressors, Ind. J.of Plant Sci.( ISSN: 2319–382), Vol.7 (4), pp.1-8
· Rajput R and Garg G (2017). Effect of Different Types of Cytokines on Bryophyllum pinnatum Micropropagation and Evaluating the Antimicrobial Activity of In-Vivo and In-Vitro Methonolic Leaf Extract, Int. J. of Plant Biotech., Vol. 3(2), pp10–19, eISSN: 2456-0162
· Rajput R and Garg G (2017). Endangered and Critical Endangered Medicinal Plants Species and Their Ethnobotanical Medicinal Values in India, Int. J. of Plant Biotech., Vol. 3(2), eISSN: 2456-0162
· Mishra P, Wardhan V, Pandey A, Chakraborty S, Garg G and Chakraborty N (2017). Comparative Analysis of Sequence-Structure Function Relationship of the SUN-Domain Protein CaSUN1, J Phylogenetics Evol Biol,vol 5(3),DOI: 10.4172/2329-9002.1000189
· Garg G, Prachi K and Bhati S (2017). Aluminum-activated malate transporter protein (ALMT): “Prime GABA receptor” in plants under abiotic stress: A review (2017), Octa J. Biosci., Vol. 5(2), pp52-55
· Garg G and Kumari R (2016). Functional analysis of plants srg-genes/transmembrane protein (RLKs) under stress condition J. Biosci. Agric. Res. 09(02), pp827-836 DOI: 10.18801/jbar.090216.100
· Garg G and Kumar D (2016). Role of CBF/DRFBs in ABA Signaling during Cold Stress in Plants, Electronic J. of Biology, 2016, Vol.S1: 13-17, ISSN 1860-3122 [Plant Biology]
· Garg G, Yadav S, Ruchi, Yadav G (2015). Key Roles of Calreticulin and Calnexin Proteins in Plant Perception under Stress Conditions: A Review; Advances in Life Sciences 2015, 5(1): 18-26, DOI: 10.5923/j.als.20150501.03
· Garg, G. and Kataria S (2014). Water deficit at the anthesis stage induces early leaf senescence and affects dry matter accumulation and remobilization efficiency in black gram (P. mungo, L.), J. of Adv Botany and Zoology, Vol. 1(4)
· Garg, G. (2014). Applications of nanoproteomics in biological systems: A review, Int. J. Gen. Eng. and Tech., Vol. 3(4), pp 29-40
· Garg G, Kataria SK and Kumar S (2011) Effects of Exogenous Polyamines on Somatic Embryogenesis of Cucumis sativus (L.) cv. Green Long, Int. J. Adv. Biotech Res., Vol. 1(2), pp. 139-145
· Garg, G. (2010). Growth and physiological responses of Catharanthus roseus (L) shoot cultures to salinity stress, Int. J. Environ. Sci. & Dev, vol. (1)10
· Garg, G. (2010). Differential responses in germination and seedling growth in two· varieties of Phaseolus mungo under salt and drought Stresses. J. Environ. Bio., vol. 31(3)
· Khawale, S.K.Singh, and G. Garg (2006). Agro-bacterium mediated transformation in citrus sp. Current Science, vol. 91(12)
Ã˜ Garg, G and Kataria, S.K (2009). â€œPhytoremediation potential of Raphanus sativus L., Brassica juncea L. and Triticum aestivum L. for copper contaminated soilâ€. 53rd Annual Conference of ISSS University of Queenland, July 12-17, Brisbane, Australia [Published in electronic journal of ISSS] [oral presentation]
Ã˜ Garg G. (2010). Growth and physiological responses of C. roseus (L.) shoot cultures to salinity stress, International conference on Environmental Sciences and Development, 26-28 February, 2010, Singapore, [ISBN: 978-1-84626-024-7]
Ã˜ G. Garg (2010). Reduction of salinity stress by ascorbic acid treatment of wheat plant at early growth stage, International Conference on Convergence of Science & Engineering (IEEE conference), ICSE-2010â€ 21-23 April, 2010, Bangalore (India).
Ã˜ Attended 91st Session of Indian Science Congress Association Conference, Jan. 3-7, 2004. Punjab University, Chandigarh.
Ã˜ Garg, G. and Y.Vimala (2003) â€œ2nd International Congress of Plant Physiologyâ€ Department of plant physiology, Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI ), 8th â€“ 12th January, New Delhi. [oral presentation]
Ã˜ Garg, G. and Y.Vimala (2002) â€œ C:N ratio of Catharanthus roseusâ€ plant grown in in-situ & ex-situ conditionsâ€ The National Academy of science, 72nd Annual session, North-Eastern Hill University, 25th â€“ 27th October, Shillong. [Poster presentation]
Ã˜ Garg, G and Y.Vimala (2001) â€œ Preliminary studies on relationship of leaf longevity with nutrient conservation efficiency in Catharanthus roseusâ€ 24th All India Botanical Society conference in Osmania University,19th â€“ 21st November, Hyderabad. [oral presentation]
Ã˜ Garg, G. and Y. Vimala (2000). â€œLeaf life span and nutrient conservation in annual (Vigna radiata) and Perennial (Catharanthus roseus) plantsâ€ 22nd All India botanical conference of India advance in plant sciences, Mithibai College (West), University of Mumbai, 23rd â€“ 25th October, Mumbai. [oral presentation]
Ã˜ Poster presentation (2013). Anil K. Senapati1 and Gunjan Garg2: Standardization of in vitro regeneration protocol for Pluchea lanceolata and Rheum emodi, two endangered medicinal plants; 7th annual convention of the association of biotechnology and pharmacy (ABAP) and international conference on plant biotechnology, molecular medicine and human health (ICPMH-2013), at Department of Genetics, University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi. (October 18-20, 2013).
Ã˜ Conference attended (2016): National conference on Development and advancement in conservation, propagation and sustainable utilization of medicinal plant, School of Biotechnology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida (U.P), India
Ã˜ Poster presentation (2017). G. Garg1* and S. Bhati 2: Structural and functional analysis of ACC Deaminase producing plant growth bacteria under abiotic and biotic stress condition: A review, National conference on Recent trends in cell and molecular biology research, Department of life sciences, Shiv Nadar University, Gautam Budh Nagar, 27th-28th October, 2017