- Ms Rewa Singh, (12/DHS/001), Socio-Cultural Approach Towards Fusion of Indian Diaspora In Fiji, awarded on 29th June 2018.
- Chetna Mishra, (12/PSSS/1010) on Pakistan Policy towards Extremism During Musharraf Regime, to be submitted in the month of February 2020.
- Mr. Hari Kumar S. (12/PSSS/1013) on Global Economic Governance: Role of International Monetary Fund during the Global Financial Crisis (2008-13) to be submitted in the month of May 2020.
- Ms. Mansi Mishra (17/PHSS/FT04) on India's Security Challenges in Indian Ocean Region: A Case Study of Hambantota Port in Sri Lanka, pursuing
MTech & BTech Students
Independent Studies and Projects
- Dr. Vivek Kumar Mishra: â€œThe Myth of Domestic Sovereignty and Autonomy in Pakistan Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (POJK)â€ funded by ICSSR, New Delhi for 24 Months.